Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Friend?

How do you end up relationship with your friend?
I feel something strange these days, I think somehting is going on. Something is happening very silently...
I am trying not to care, and see what will happen next.

What would you do if your co-worker wants to be a friend with you?
I see a work place just as a place to work, not a place to make close friends because I want to focus on my work. Maybe this is selfish, but I just want to keep my cycle of life.

Am I strange?

3 comments:

  1. You're victim of a Japanese social "rule." Why not making friends at work? Is work so important? Is it the most important thing in your life? Take the opportunity and get to know that person at work. I'm sure you won't regret it. I work with Japanese people and sometimes I find them so cold with each other. It's sad.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is where we make friends. You can have good friends at work and still be focused on your career.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kanmuri- I realize work is something I can change, but not friends... I take time to release my stress and have a deep breath to open up my mind.

    MzzLily- You encourage me to change my point of view that work place is not a place to make friends. It is OK to make friends with co-workers, right?

    ReplyDelete