Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Favorite beverage


What do you drink to make yourself relax? Herb tea? Coffee? Juice?


I drink cocoa to refresh and take a rest.


I sometimes feel exhausted and dizzy due to my work and parenting two-year daughter.


At those time, I take time to have a cup of cocoa.


One day I read a blog introducing how to make cafe mocha at home.

It is very easy and reasonable! Mix instant coffee and cocoa powder and pour hot water. The ratio and amount is at your will.


I like 1:2 and put some milk or cream to make it milder.


Give it a try.


2 comments:

  1. I love hot chocolate drink, especially during winter...My kids love it too as a treat after school..I have seen this recipe from Jamie Oliver, it looks superb where he put some marshmallows on top..

    A relaxing drink for me would be a nice Irish tea..

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love hot chocolate, too.
    Unfortunately, my country does not have a variety of good hot chocolates as original. We have impoprt products, which are a bit expensive though.
    I want to find a nice Irish tea!
    I surprised that there is a drink of Irish tea with whisky.

    ReplyDelete