Friday, January 30, 2009

Mt. Iwate




Morioka- the place I live.


This city is located in northern part of Japan mainland. Morioka is situated in latitude 40 degree north like New York, Paris and Rome.


What I and my husband really like about this city is Mt. Iwate.


This is a picture of the mountain.


Morioka-city is a ordinal country side, from my point of view, but its nature is good.




You can see ditail of Morioka and Iwate prefecture from this following site. http://www.iwatetabi.jp/en/index.php




Though our daughter is too young to climb this high mountain, we want to try someday.

3 comments:

  1. Hi! chance upon your blog while reading Jonna Wibelius' SHE in China. My last visit to Japan was some 25 years ago when I was a teenage traveling to Japan with my mom on a holiday. I love the people and the culture.

    Hope someday I will re-visit Japan again with my family.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! Thank you for commenting on my blog.
    It would be so nice to re-visit to Japan with your family.
    I am sure you will find new aspects of Japan compared with what you saw in 25 years ago and your family will like it:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope so. Do post more about your country.

    Actually i have been thinking of engaging a local guide to bring us around the less tourist spots, but its hard to find one English speaking guide.

    CHEERS!

    ReplyDelete