Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Favorite Baseball Comic


Ever since I was a junior high school student, I have liked "Touch".
This is very famous baseball comic in Japan and popular in all ages. This has comedy, romance and sports spirit.
Main characters are twin brothers and one girl, who are living next to each other since they are babies.


I am reading it now, I do not know how many times I have read it.
I realize that my perspective toward this story change. When I read it in junior high, I just read as a love story and that's it. I liked the drawing. When I read it in 20's, I was reading it as I recalled my memory in the past and considered it only as a fiction that was nothing to do with my life.
Then now, I can see a lot more than I did in the past; feeling of each character and sensitive relationship among characters. Brotherhood, friendship, love, dream...etc...

As my husband has a younger brother whose personality is very different from his, I see some common point in the character of twin brothers. I am trying to catch and understand how the elder figure is like.
I could see the heart of brothers and the girl. They like and treasure each other. Their caring hearts are beautiful. Basically, it is comedy, so not always love and romance. It has seriousness sometimes like a spice.

If you have time, give it a try.

No comments:

Post a Comment