Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Just Cold? Watch out!

I have been sick for several days.

Since last Thursday I have had sore throat and stuffed nose.
I thought it was just a cold and could get better as time goes, so I did not take any medicine.

On Sunday night, I suddenly felt dizzy that I could not stand, or walk. I felt strange that something happened. I went to sleep, but I still felt dizzy even I was lying.
That was horrible...!
I was throwing up several times and felt so bad. The world was turning around...

"Oh my god, what is this, what is going on? Do I contract a serious illness or something?"

After a heavy vomit I somehow could fall asleep.

In the following morning, I woke up and still felt strange and slight of dizziness, therefore, I went to a hospital I usually go to and saw a doctor.

He said it was because of cold.

Since I have been sick and the dizziness started suddenly, a germ might have gotten into my ear and caused dizziness.

My dizziness surely got better gradually and I was able to eat light dinner.

Hum, cold... scary.
You should not make a light of a cold.

Wash hands and gargle, a way to go.

2 comments:

  1. o.O Did you daughter or husband get it, too?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, it seems long time no talk, kanmuri.

    No, they are fine and can eat well.
    I wear a mask now:)

    thanks:)

    ReplyDelete