Thursday, February 19, 2009

Soup curry


I was not a curry eater. I mean, I did not choose to eat curry. I just did not.
Most Japanese like curry, and rare to find who hate curry.
Ever since I became a pregnant, I have started to eat curry regularly.
I was able to eat curry even in morning sickness period. I could not eat most of food, but curry. This is interesting.



The other day, my friend told me that she was engaged. So I took her out for lunch to celebrate.

When we went out was Saturday lunch time, many restaurants were full.
Then we found soup curry restaurant which has seats. This is a kind of famous one, I think.

This is "Chicken and vegetable curry with Nan".

It was very nice and delicious. The Nan was good. This is not Japanese traditional home dish, but soup curry. The name of this restaurant is Buzz curry and cafe.

I liked this kind.

I realized that me not was curry eater, paid for curry.
Amazing!


2 comments:

  1. Soup curry is soooooooo good! I just love it! Buzz makes really good soup curry, too! The best one I have ever had was in Hakodate in a small cafe.

    How about Indian curry, do you like it? There is a great restaurant in ameyoko... ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You like it, too?
    Wow!
    I have never tried Indian curry.
    If you find good restrant in Iwate or Morioka, plz let me know!
    OK? Ameyoko is too far...
    I want to try soup curry in Hokkaido someday!!

    ReplyDelete