Monday, February 23, 2009

Unpredicted




Last Saturday, my daughter's nursery school held performance.

I was supposed to take time and enjoy preparing for this exciting event.
However, I found my husband had to go business trip and it has been snowing a lot more than I expected!
This means I could not park my car on the ground of nursery school and had to find space and do preparation all by myself in the morning!
Oh my God!

However, when I went to the nursery to pick her up on Friday evening, I met my only mum-friend and she offered me a parking space at her house.
Thank God!

When one shuts, another opens!

Thanks to the friend, even though it was snowing and we were little late, I was able to take her to the nursery with the friend's daughter without a big trouble:)
My daughter's class did "Three Little Pigs".
Children were divided into three groups by their height (maybe month). We could see the difference among them, small, middle and big pigs. They were all cute.
This was a second time to perform in front of many people for my daughter, she did a great job at her age!

I surely saw her growth.

I took some pictures... somehow, my micro SD did not saved and it saved only pictures I took on the way home after the performance:'(
Oh my God!
Plus I am not sure if I recorded in video camera well...(Triple oh my God?!)











2 comments:

  1. Your daughter is really cute :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you^^
    FYI, a girl with knit cap is my daughter.
    The other girl is her best friend:)

    ReplyDelete